- We employ only local staff where possible.
- We train and employ people from the area who will be paid fair wages.
- We inform our guests, staff and visitors of the importance and value of a healthy ecosystem and describe how to best enjoy the area without causing negative impacts.
- We work closely with local village/government to improve livelihoods.
- We place value on local culture and actively support it.
- We use local interpretive nature guides who are either trained or have significant knowledge of the habitat.
- We will provide books, posters, maps, photographs and orientation talks to inform guests and visitors about the biology of the area.
We will contribute to the local economy and help demonstrate that ecotourism is a more sustainable and long term way to earn an income than destroying or altering habitats for short term gains.
We are involved in community, social and environmental projects.
We encourage sustainable economic community development.